Homeowners Insurance: Most people value their home as their number one asset. Homeowners insurance provides a broad coverage, including the home itself, the contents, any detached structure and financial protection from the loss of use of the home if there is a claim. Personal liability coverage protects you and your resident family members for bodily injury and property damage that you may be legally responsible for. Some additional coverage's under the liability section include personal injury coverage and medical payments to others.

Special coverage for valuables, collectibles and other important belongings such as antiques, cameras, personal computers and fine arts may be scheduled on your policy. Recreational vehicles such as boats and snowmobiles may also be added.

Condominium Insurance: A condominium policy provides a unique line of coverage. The association by-laws must be reviewed to establish the coverage needed to adequately insure a condo owner. Some associations cover only the building structure leaving the flooring and improvements to be insured by the owner. The loss assessment limit required by the association must be reviewed. Lastly, a personal liability limit provides protection for the condo owner for bodily injury and property damage that you may be legally responsible for.

Renters Insurance: Whether you rent a home, mobile home, apartment, or condominium you still have a potential of loss for your clothing, furnishings and other personal belongings. Water damage, fire, theft or other loss situations can leave you empty handed. A renter's policy will provide coverage for your contents and personal liability.

Mobile home/Manufactured Home Insurance: Coverage is provided for the structure, and detached structure, contents, additional living expense needed if there is a covered claim and personal liability protection for you and your resident family members for bodily injury and property damage that you may be legally responsible for.

Farm Insurance: Farm insurance is one of the broadest planned and designed products in the industry. It is unique in nature, for every asset from a tractor to an animal is accounted for in the policy. The farm home, barns, rental properties, silos, grain complexes, animals and even the crops are assessed and insured accordingly. Personal liability for the farmer's protection from lawsuits that may occur on the farmers land is also included.

Rental Home (Dwelling Fire): Commonly purchased by a landlord, coverage protects the structure of the home rented, any detached structure on premise and loss of fair rental value in the event of a covered cause of loss. Liability can be purchased to protect the landlord from an event where someone is injured on the premises.

Submit a Claim

Use our handy online form to submit a claim any time, anywhere, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.


Online Payment

For your convenience, we have provided direct links for you to pay your premiums to your carrier(s).


Get a Quote

Use our online form to request a quote for homeowners insurance, auto insurance, and more.


Independent Insurance Agent Michigan Association of Insurance Agents

Linwood Location:

68 South Huron Road
P.O. Box 99
Linwood, MI 48634

(989) 697-4422
(888) 595-6936
(989) 697-4424 (fax)


Standish Location:

110 N James St
P.O. Box 746
Standish, MI 48658

(989) 846-9971
(989) 846-9981 (fax)


Reese Location:

9899 Saginaw Street
P.O. Box 386
Reese, MI 48757

(989) 868-4088
(989) 868-4096 (fax)


Pinconning Location:

219 W. Third St.
Pinconning, MI 48650

(989) 879-4280
(989) 879-6090 (fax)